[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imabami's Admin Aplication

2 posters

Go down

Imabami's Admin Aplication Empty Imabami's Admin Aplication

Post by imabambi1 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 am

Steam name: Imabambi [ELITE THIEF]
SteamID: 76561198085806267

How long have you been playing on our server?: 14 hours

How long have you been administrating for?: I have never been an administrator on yore server.

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: I have hosted one of my servers for 2 years now.

Do you know all the rules (including staff member rules)?: Yes i have read them.

Is you're English also fluent?: Yes i was born in america and spoke English all my life.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What do you think being a member of staff means?: An employee of an organization and works for the server.

What are you're weaknesses?: Really almost nothing

What are you're strengths?: Math science history I.Q level:135

In general why would you like to become a member of the staff?:I would like to become a member of staff because.
I would like to help you're server from any rule breakers.And also help you're server grow in friendly members.I would help the community in many many ways.So i could Be a help and i would be on the server 15 hours out of 4 days 18 hours on the weekend.I would monitor everyone i will notify you if i see any hackers or cheaters on the server.

imabambi1

Back to top Go down

Imabami's Admin Aplication Empty Re: Imabami's Admin Aplication

Post by SneakySnake Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:42 am

Take a look at some of the other applications then do a application again...

Putting this app on HOLD Untill further notice.

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down