[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Brother's Admin Application

4 posters

Go down

Alpha Brother's Admin Application Empty Alpha Brother's Admin Application

Post by Bravo Brother Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 am

Steam Name: Alpha Brother
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29367224
Age (truth): 18

How long have you been playing on our server?: 5 Hours.

How long have you been administrating for?: 4 Years in Total. In this server i'm not an admin and never was. I've bin Admin, SuperAdmin and Co Owner in 2 Different Servers.

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: Yes. I know how evrything works and dont need any help from other Admins for ULX Command and such.

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?: Yes i've read them all and know them from other servers i was playing on or was beeing Admin or Higher on.

Is your English also fluent?: Yes its good enough. My accent is Dutch. So it will probably be that people will hear that but my English if Fine.

Do you have a mic?: Yes i have a mic + Headset. Turtle Beach, Call Of Duty Ghost Headset.

What do you think being a member of staff means?: Helping New Players Out. Thats my main Goal. But there are more things to beeing an Admin.

What are your weaknesses?: Playing More RP then beeing Staff Member On Duty.

What are your strengths?: Helping Admins when they dont know what to do in a situation.

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences): Becaus the server is well made and it admins are Average enough with experience i think/hope. So iff i would join the Staff Member Team i think the Experience ratio will go higher wich means the people will have More admins to help them + Better status over the other servers.

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us? Not Much. Only thing i would like to add i would be gratefull to become an Staff Member on this servers. I see a good Future for me and for evryone else on this server. Have a Nice Day.

Last edited by Bravo Brother on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Bravo Brother

Back to top Go down

Alpha Brother's Admin Application Empty Re: Alpha Brother's Admin Application

Post by Discliper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:22 am

SneakySnake believe in me and accept it i know him he will be the perfect admin Wink

Discliper

Back to top Go down

Post by Do_stol Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 am

Bro your fucking pro i accept this but i cant Razz wait for sneaky i will rage on him if he denies BIG SUPPORT.

Do_stol

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakySnake Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:52 am

Accepted

Accepted due to having two administrators which i trust giving you a massive support, hope you do well buddy.

Yours,
SneakySnake

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down