En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server

Go down

En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server Empty En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server

Post by En3 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:09 am

Steam Name:  |GAMINGTR33LZ| HᴱNrik [mut0
SteamID: STEAM:1:12850394 cat 
Age (truth): im 13 years old i do not use my mic much but i have one i can use it if i need too

How long have you been playing on our server?: 3 Days and im liking it so far i made friends lol! 

How long have you been administrating for?: 3 years now

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: Yes i have ownership skills of the APG community and the BK servers

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?:Yes

Is your English also fluent?: Yes im very good in english typing but over mic my english isnt good

Do you have a mic?: yes but a bad one

What do you think being a member of staff means?: Responsible for the other players behavior on the server keeping the community clean

What are your weaknesses?: i got none at the moment

What are your strengths?: Being active a long time

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences): I like mut0's server i got many friends so i took the chanche to make this application

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us?: Yes i have to say i do not need any longer level than  modenator Also my friend lasscom is a modenator we met yesterday very nice guy

Last edited by En3 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

En3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server Empty Re: En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server

Post by lasscom on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:44 am

+Support Smile 

lasscom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server Empty Re: En3 Modenator application for the Darkrp server

Post by En3 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 am

Thanks for the support +  cheers 

En3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Møglen God on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:41 am

I am sorry en3, but don't lie about how long you have been playing on the server. You have been playing 7-10 hours and you said 3 days.

So just a warning.

But i am gonna keep neutral

Møglen God

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by En3 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 am

i played yesterday with arne and lasscom wierd but it was really late then but im not going to argue if you say so your rigth

En3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakySnake on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

If you're fluent in English, why have you spelled moderator wrong?

In addition to this your grammar is not up to date...

Denied

but we're happy you've had a intrest in our servers. Try again in maybe a week

SneakySnake
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down