¨Niclas's Scond mod application more understandable :P with true steam id aswell

Go down

¨Niclas's Scond mod application more understandable :P with true steam id aswell

Post by Niclas on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Steamname:Niclas
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:45288638
ive been playing on the server for a week soon two,
ive not been administrating,
I have used ULX admin mod on the server cause im goldvip Very Happy
You can find rules in !motd,
i know all the rules i read em,
i have all the requirements,
for a 13 year old dane Im very good VERY good,
i have a mic,
being a member of staff means to keep hacker/cheaters away from server aswell as make the server a non rdm'ing and propblocking 1 and make it fun for everyone,
my weaknesss is when people talk about my real life u dont want them to do that its not a good feeling my strenght is if a normal guy swears at me i ignore him and i dont swear at people i try to calm them down, if someone hda a spray of a hot masturbating chick i would problably do something so you cant see it(like putting a prop infront of it) i will first give them a warning maybe kick demands on how much propblock then if they do it again i will ban them for 1-2 days,
Rdm is a direct ban maybe a warning if he only killed 1 person But we need to talk about it first both the rdm'er and the guy who got rdm'd, i would like to become a member of staaff because when im on i see alot of rdm'ers/propblockers and i cant take it its so provoking that they break the rules even though it would only take 5-10 min. to read them,i have no info other than if gold vip Very Happy Sincerely Niclas Question 

Niclas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ¨Niclas's Scond mod application more understandable :P with true steam id aswell

Post by SneakySnake on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:09 am

Sorry to do this again nic, but could you use the guidelines it tells you to use?

Steam Name:
SteamID:
Age (truth):

How long have you been playing on our server?:

How long have you been administrating for?:

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?:

Where can you find the Rules?:

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?:

Do you have all the requirements?:

Is your English also fluent?:

Do you have a mic?:

What do you think being a member of staff means?:

What are your weaknesses?:

What are your strengths?:

If someone has a spray of a hot naked chick masturbating, what would you do?:

If someone propblocks, what would you do?:

If someone RDMs, what would you do?:

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences):

Yours,
SneakySnake

SneakySnake
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down