[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New admin aplication

2 posters

Go down

New admin aplication Empty New admin aplication

Post by yearsofgears Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:45 am

Steam Name:YEARSOFGEARS
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65784971
Age (truth):15

How long have you been playing on our server?: 1 Week

How long have you been administrating for?:I have been administrating for a bout 200hours

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?:I have owned my own server in the past so i know all of the commands

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?:Yes i read them every time i join the server incase of any changes involeving them

Is your English also fluent?:Yes very fluent because i was born in the uk

Do you have a mic?:yes

What do you think being a member of staff means?:Administrating the server dealing with any rule breakers or sorting any problems

What are your weaknesses?:My memory is sometimes a little bad but not most of the time so if 2 issues are reported it might take me a few minutes to remember the second one but it will still be sorted

What are your strengths?:Any thing to do with rule braking or the ulx admin mod

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences):I would like to be a admin because i hate to see people lose money or anything that they own due to rule breakers or hackers also what is the point of me running around and doing nothing because all the jobs are taken when i could be sorting any rule beakers and also administrating the server.

I am a very kind and helpful person therefore i would all ways be happy to help people even if i am doing my own thing such a building a gun store or raiding people.Therefore this is why i would like to become part of your staff team.Thank you for reading my application Very Happy 

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us?I would like to say thank you even if my application gets denied because i love your server

yearsofgears

Back to top Go down

New admin aplication Empty Re: New admin aplication

Post by SneakySnake Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am

Denied

Sorry, but we have too many moderators and or admins on at the moment. In addition to this you have not played a week, you've been a person to play on this server for a week. For e.g I have been playing on the server for about 26 ish hours (before and after the time add-on)

Maybe try in a week or so.

Your's
SneakySnake

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down