[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

(Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application Empty (Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application

Post by Breathing-Intensifies Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Steam Name: (Breathing Intensifies)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18443624
Age (truth): 15, Turning 16 in November

How long have you been playing on our server?: around 12-13 hours total. Have been on this server ca. a month.

How long have you been administrating for?: Haven't really been administrating on big/serious servers.

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: I'm not very familiar with the ULX admin mod, but I do know the basics of it.

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?: Yes I do, read it multiple times.

Is your English also fluent?: Yes

Do you have a mic?: Yup

What do you think being a member of staff means?: A person that helps people when they need help, and making sure that everyone is having a good time.

What are your weaknesses?: I'm not good at handling multiple task's at a single time.

What are your strengths?: My english (not super duper advanced) , I'm very calm, Kind to people, I react quickly, write fast.

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences): Well, I really like to help people. I want to make sure that everyone is having a great time while playing on this server, and I also want to make sure no one gets harassed while playing. I also have zero tolerance for racism, so I want to make sure it doesn't happen.
I've also noticed that there's often few mods/admins etc. at late times, so I really want to be there when someone needs help (I obviously go to school, so I have to log off early on weekdays. But at weekends I usually stay late). I haven't been staff on gmod servers, but I have experience from other games, such as Minecraft.

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us?
I am norwegian, and I've noticed that there have been alot of norwegians on this server lately, so I can probably help many of the norwegians Very Happy

Also, sorry if I wrote something wrong. I made this application 4:00 am

Breathing-Intensifies

Back to top Go down

(Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application Empty Re: (Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application

Post by Ninjacat Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 pm

havent seen u on the server but good luck

Ninjacat

Back to top Go down

(Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application Empty Re: (Breathing Intensifies) Mod Application

Post by Breathing-Intensifies Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm

I am Wa Shing Ka  Razz Forgot to add that

Breathing-Intensifies

Back to top Go down

Post by Do_stol Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:01 am

+Support your taking this serious man really like the application good luck i really hope you get accepted. GOOD LUCK BRAH

Do_stol

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakySnake Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 am

Accepted, need moar modz:C

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down