[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haz's Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Haz's Mod Application Empty Haz's Mod Application

Post by Haz Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 am

Steam Name: Haz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55397658
Age (truth): 13

How long have you been playing on our server?: About 27 hours

How long have you been administrating for?: I never administrated before.

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: Never used it but i have watched videos about it so i do know how to use it.

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?: Yes

Is your English also fluent?: Yes, live in the UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What do you think being a member of staff means?: Helping the owner and making sure everone is folling the rules and having fun

What are your weaknesses?: Never been moderator or admin before

What are your strengths?: Helping, Rules, Make sure everyone is having fun and managing stuff

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 2 paragraphs, not sentences): I like to help people out and im online alot. I want to be moderator because it an amazing sever and everyone is freindly.

I would make sure everyone plays by the rules but has fun at the same time i would make sure eveyone is happy and not getting RDM. I have never been a moderator or admin on anouther garry's mod server but i would love to be one on this server as i would be very good at it. Very Happy

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us? No
Yours,
Haz

Haz

Back to top Go down

Haz's Mod Application Empty Re: Haz's Mod Application

Post by SneakySnake Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:58 am

+support

But accepting you would be favortism as I know you in real life, going to leave the applications to mut0 for the time being.

Yours,
SneakySnake

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down