[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Møglen God's Mod Application.

3 posters

Go down

Møglen God's Mod Application. Empty Møglen God's Mod Application.

Post by Møglen God Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:26 am

Steam Name: Møglen God
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49877385
Age (truth): 15 nearly 16

How long have you been playing on our server?: I have been in game for 20-25 hours

How long have you been administrating for?: i haven't been a mod or admin on many servers

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: I have been watching some youtube videos, so i know the basic commands.

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?: Yes, i have read all of them

Is your English also fluent?: I am born in Denmark, but last year i got 12 in a test, so i would say i am decent.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What do you think being a member of staff means?: Someone that keeps an eye on people, to check that they aren't breaking the server rules but still respects people, even though he has more "powers" than them

What are your weaknesses?: When i write fast, sometimes i misspell a word or two

What are your strengths?: I am keeping calm in frustrating situations.

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff?: I would like to help the server and help being online. I have experienced that sometimes when you need an admin, there ain't any online. I want to make this server bigger and better. And i would love to help someone if they doesn't understand English that well. All in all i just wanna help the server.

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us?
Yes, yesterday i got banned 1 day, and i just wanna point out. That is not the reason why i wanna become a mod. i tried so many times to register myself. But it kept failing. So finally i got help from a friend, so now i can finally send an application.

Møglen God

Back to top Go down

Møglen God's Mod Application. Empty Re: Møglen God's Mod Application.

Post by Ninjacat Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:30 am

+support
Mainly following da rules, his only weakness is having fun so that he forgets da rules. Razz
Good guy, would be a nice mod!

-Ninjacat

Ninjacat

Back to top Go down

Post by SneakySnake Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:04 am

Denied

Don't get me wrong you're a nice guy, but you have been minging before and insulting admins (Varial, stol etc) I like you as a friend, but I can't give favoritism.

SneakySnake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Møglen God Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 am

You know that was for fun, i have been talking with stol and varial. and they are both cool with what i did

Møglen God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down