[mut0] DarkRP Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow Dash Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Rainbow Dash Moderator Application Empty Rainbow Dash Moderator Application

Post by Manitspace Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 am

Steam Name: Rainbow Dash
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44188866
Age (truth): 15 turning 16 this year

How long have you been playing on our server?: Not long just started

How long have you been administrating for?:

Do you have a fluent experience in ULX admin mod?: I am a Ex admin on a few servers and I am use to ULX

Do you know all the Rules (including the Staff Member Rules)?: Yes I have read the rules and I think they are good

Is your English also fluent?: I am fluent English I live in the UK.

What do you think being a member of staff means?: A member of staff means doing your work to help and protect your fellow friends and worker to make a good and safe environment for people to enjoy

What are your weaknesses? I get angry quite Easily but I don't take them out on the game.

What are your strengths? I am entertaining on most server I keep in line and listen.

In general, why would you like to become a member of the Staff? (minimum of 3 paragraphs, not sentences): I would like to become a member of staff because this amazing server I can get along with the players and keep them on their feet, I am usually on duty to come to callous quite quickly.

Along with me able to use ULX I know a lot of commands to help and remove players. I could be quite nice at sometimes with rule breakers I will usually give them 1 warning then I will start kicking them.

Do you have any other extra information you would like to share with us? No

P.S. I am sorry about the paragraphs part but I am not good with them.  lol! 

Manitspace

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Dash Moderator Application Empty Re: Rainbow Dash Moderator Application

Post by mut0 Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 am

Accepted!

mut0
Admin

https://mut0darkrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down